Google X-Prize Competition > > > < < <
The teams are:
- Aeronautics and Cosmonautics Romanian Association (ARCA)
- Odyssey Moon
- Southern California Selene Group
- Team Italia
Over two days - May 20-21, 2008 - a series of workshops and panels will serve both to collect input from teams about the Guidelines for the prize and to provide information that will help each team successfully bring their dreams to fruition.
Summit events and panel topics will include:
* Rules and Guidelines Workshop
* Lessons Learned from Historical Lunar Missions
* Launch and Communications
* Future Customers
* Team Announcement Media Event
The Google Lunar X PRIZE is an international competition so what host venue could be better than the campus of the International Space University? Located just outside of Strasbourg, France, ISU provides an excellent working environment as well as beautiful tourist sites for attendees to enjoy after the sessions are over.
Search: Google X-Prize Competition
Latest Moon News