Space Flight Contest > > > < < <
The contest called "Blast off With Norton" will send contest winners into space including the grand prize of a rocket trip 62miles above the Earth on a suborbital space flight provided by Space Adventures!
The prizes are: Each of the five (5) verified Winners will receive one (1) zero gravity flight (34Zero Gravity Flight34) on or about February 21, 2009 and the opportunity to submit one (1) entry in a drawing for a suborbital flight ("Suborbital Flight Drawing").
- To launch Norton Internet Security and href="http://www.symantec.com/norton/antivirus">Norton AntiVirus 2009,
Symantec is offering the chance to win a seat on a ZERO-G weightless
flight, where participants can experience the sensations of floating,
flipping and flying through the air in a weightless environment.
- Fewer than 500 people have been to space, but one lucky winner will
join this exclusive club courtesy of Symantec and Space Adventures.
- Finalists will receive one ticket for a zero gravity flight, airfare
and travel accommodations, and Norton's industry-leading security
- The sweepstakes runs September 8, 2008 - December 31, 2008.
- Finalists will be announced in January 2009 and the winner of the
suborbital flight will be announced in February 2009.
To enter, fill out Norton's form before December 31, 2008.
For more details: see here.
Search: Space Flight Contest
Latest Moon News